For our office, located on the beautiful Leusderend estate in Leusden, we are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern immediately!
Are you a third year HBO (University of Applied Sciences) student and looking to get experience in the largest and fast growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics partners with a lot of opportunity for self-contribution and creativity? Do you also want to work in a passionate organization and are you a customer-focused team player? Then we are looking for you!
Starting immediately, QBS group would love to welcome a new Marketing & Communication intern, supporting our international marketing team.
Who we are? QBS group is the largest and fastest growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics partners. We support our partners – Resellers and ISV’s – with services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs and improving profitability. We are an official Value Add SMB Distributor for Microsoft Dynamics. We currently support over 400 partners in 17 countries.
Recent information from Microsoft shows that on average QBS partners outperform non-QBS partners, underlining the success of the strategy. Due to this we have recently been appointed as SMB Distributor for Microsoft Dynamics via the Microsoft CSP program (previously we operated as Master VAR), enabling us to further improve our Partner Services.
What we believe in
We strive towards a better future for our partners in a changing IT environment. Because of our size we can invest in all competences which are important to them.
- Supporting the international marketing team
- Support local events in NL
- Creating newsletters, partner newsflashes and other communications.
- Content creation for presentations and our Social Media Channels
- Updating our website and CRM
- You are a third year HBO student(e) in the direction of Marketing and/or Communication and looking for an internship from September 2017
- You’re enthusiastic, social and flexible.
- You have good Dutch and English communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are responsible, not afraid to take initiative and work well independently
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Ilustrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or any other CRM)
- Experience with CMS (Umbraco or WordPress)
- A challenging internship in an international and dynamic environment
- Equal and open team atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in a fast growing international business
- An attractive internship fee
- A beautiful location in Leusden (Landgoed Leusderend, Leusderend 20, 3832 RC, Leusden)
Are you already excited? Apply now and who knows – perhaps we’ll see you soon at our office 🙂
If you would like to apply for the internship, mail your motivation and CV to email@example.com. Subject: Internship Marketing & Communication