Days of Knowledge is a new Dynamics 365 Business Central learning Conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. The UK conference is held in Birmingham, UK. By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of product presentations and training sessions – all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge UK is supported by different partners and Directions 4 Partners. QBS Group is a Platinum sponsor of Days of Knowledge.
Who is it aimed for?
The concept of Dynamics 365 Business Central as an integration platform, breaks barriers between solutions and apps. Responding to this, the Directions EMEA 2019 program will cover a variety of topics of interest not only for the Dynamics 365 partner channels but also for other Microsoft partners serving the SMB market.
The 2020 conference will be an opportunity to learn and enhance collaboration for:
- Microsoft partners, including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners, serving the SMB market building their new business model on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Independent Software Vendors interested in learning how to create apps and extensions for the Dynamics 365 Business Central and AppSource
- Independent Software Vendors and providers of local solutions that wish to build or expand their network
- Partner Service Providers and Cloud Solution Providers
The objective of Days Of Knowledge is to empower Dynamics 365 partners serving SMB customers to boost the efficiency of their business in all areas: Executive, Technical, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Strategic Planning.
What you will learn?
Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps partners reinvent their business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing, sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud and on-premise
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Sessions also covered other topics, the knowledge of which is a prerequisite for gaining a competitive edge on the SMB market:
- Azure, Extensions, Machine Learning, AI, Telemetry, Office 365 integration, Cognitive Services, Power Apps, Power Flow, Power BI, Docker