Part of the £ 2.5bn National Skills Fund, to help businesses find staff and support them through training.
Firebrand recruit people who are looking for work and then training them over a 12 week bootcamp.
Once the bootcamp is complete employers will interview these candidates to fill vacancies.
Sector-specific skills and fast-track to an interview with a local employer.
Give access to in-demand skills training and a guaranteed interview for a more sustainable, higher-skilled job and higher wages over time.
Delivered through Firebrand, in collaboration with QBS Group, you now have the chance of finding your next resources through the UK Government backed Digital Bootcamps initiative, that reskills individuals to become Business Central consultants!
Students undergo a 234 hours program encompassing Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900), Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) + MB-920 exam, Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200) & Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate + MB-800 Exam.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
– Available to adults aged 19+
– Employed, self-employed, or career changers / returners / redeployed
– Unemployed within the last 12 months
– You have the right to live and work in the UK
Fully funded 100% by Government for those:
– Employed, self-employed, or
– career changers / returners / redeployed, or
– unemployed within the last 12 months
Co-funded at 30% by the employer and 70% by Government for those:
-Employers wanting to upskill existing staff to move into new roles or take on additional responsibility
Start dates: October, January, March
– Delivered over 12 weeks maximum
– Certifications: Fundamentals + role-based
– High-level technical skills plus employability through soft skills, career guidance and support
– Dedicated Success Coach
– Interactive virtual classroom experience
– Employer Needs Analysis required
– Content can be tailored – to be agreed upfront
Employers must determine the training, which delivers the skills needed to recruit
– Gender diversity must be encouraged, DfE expect minimum 50% female
– Everyone trained through a Skills Bootcamp must have a guaranteed interview with a participating employer
– 75% to move into a new job or new role. Self-employed access to new work opportunities
– 60% of employers should be SMEs
– Training must be pitched at level 3 and above (technician level or higher)