What is Live in A Day?
Live in A Day is a QBS Group proprietary toolkit (templated approach) to speeding up setup and configuration of a brand-new Business Central customer deployment. Live in A Day (or LIAD in short) is an investment that QBS has put together to accelerate your implementation times, whilst reducing costs both for you and your customers. Live in A Day is not a SaaS specific templated methodology. It applies to all Business Central deployment flavours: SaaS, Hosted & on-premises.
Who can use Live in A Day?
As QBS owns the proprietary rights to this toolkit, the use is restricted to QBS Partners only. Partners must abide by the
Terms & Conditions set out by QBS Group regarding its use.
Why is this important?
Automation and repeatability are core requirements in the cloud, due to customer demand for lower overall costs on services or fixed-fee implementations. AppSource Consulting Services today lists far cheaper offers than similar on-premises deployments, this is setting a new standard. This means: the customer is likely to pay no more than one or two times the annual Business Central licensing cost for an implementation and in many cases will prefer less. Partners wanting to be successful with Dynamics 365 Business Central would allocate a senior delivery resource, to form and lead a new group that embraces more ‘templatized’ processes.
This modern approach is not only beneficial in reducing costs, it also drives customer satisfaction by faster implementation times. In this regard, onboarding specialists and training resources will be key alongside a lower reliance on consultants, analysts and programmers. The knowledge, skills and tools gained from this ‘Live in a Day’ workshop, allows you to set up, migrate and implement a Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud customer within 8 hours.
– Traditional Dynamic NAV/BC partners (both VAR and ISV)
– (pre-Sales) Functional NAV/BC consultants
– New partners: should have attended one of the onboarding programs, before attending this course (i.e. MB-800 Core Specialist Program or one of the two Business Central Advanced Product Specialist Booster Programs).
– How to scope and guide an implementation project
– How to use an onboarding plan
– How to use implementation guides
– How to use templates for configuration and import
You will leave with:
– A template for rapid implementation
– A Runbook with all the tables with pre-defined values
QBS group partners: 1 training voucher or £450 GBP