In order to boost the success of our marketing operations for QBS Group we are looking for a talented marketing coordinator with broad marketing skills and a good track record in online marketing. One of our key strategic topics for the upcoming years will be the ISV motion. ISV’s are independent software vendors, that are supported by QBS Group among others with Marketing services. Therefore, the job role is mainly dedicated to support ISV’s in their effort to promote their respective solutions via Marketplace and QBS Navigator.
As Marketing Coordinator, you have a good understanding of modern marketing principles and go-to-market processes. You understand the dynamics and challenges of working with channel partners and are at ease with digital and social marketing techniques and tools, including web, analytics, inbound, email marketing and advertising platforms. Of course, you also know how to run successful events and manage various offline marketing tools. Interest or experience in marketing within business software is considered a strong plus.
You will be part of our central marketing team and work in a close relationship with the Corporate Marketing Lead, Regional Marketing Managers as well as the Services Portfolio Manager and our VP Innovation. You are responsible for helping ISV’s with the structured Onboarding, the ISV acceleration program and setting up joined marketing programs for lead generation. You are responsible for the content on ISV Marketplace and QBS Navigator, this requires a background in Content and Digital Marketing.
To ensure the communication to the partners you are responsible to create bi-weekly newsletters, monthly webcasts with dedicated ISV content and keeping ISV landing page up-to-date round off the tasks.
- Co-develop and execute online and offline awareness campaigns;
- Demand generation – co-develop and execute online and offline lead generation marketing programs;
- Communication: co-develop and manage relevant content and publish on the website and social media;
- Develop and promote marketing and lead generation services to our partners;
- Set-up and maintain working relationships with external marketing partners.
- 0 -3 years of experience in digital and content marketing;
- Experience with the marketing of business software is a strong plus;
- Good analytical skills, including web analytics measurement, reports & dashboards;
- Ability to craft marketing materials – including blog posts, advertising and presentations;
- Bachelor in business or marketing or similar level of education in marketing;
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties;
- Flexible attitude: QBS Group is a young company. This means that you can really contribute to the success of our organisation, but will also work in a fast-growing company that has regular “growing pains” and requires flexibility to adapt from all colleagues.
About QBS Group
QBS Group is the world’s largest Dynamics Ecosystem. We are a fast-growing, ambitious and professional organization with our Headquarters in Leusden. Our purpose is to support our partners to help their customers make the Digital Transformation Journey. We are Dynamics Partner Fanatics!
The Marketing Coordinator will be based in our office in Leusden or remote. You will report to our Corporate Marketing Lead.
For more information regarding this position please contact our Corporate Marketing Lead Ursula Koller at UKoller@qbsgroup.com.