Companial is the world’s largest Dynamics Ecosystem. We are a fast growing, ambitious and professional organization with our Headquarters in Leusden. Our purpose is to support our Microsoft partners to help their customers make the Digital Transformation Journey. We make business applications work for them!
About the position
We are looking for a commercial, committed Partner Success Manager with passion for the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem who will be the Companial trusted advisor in the Netherlands.
You will be the ambassador for Companial and Microsoft responsible for partner management, vendor relationships and sales (indirect). Together with the Mid-Europe team you will nurture and further develop the Companial channel business in the Netherlands. The team is based in Leusden, you will report to the Region Lead of Mid-Europe.
- Be the trusted advisor on a strategic level to the management of the partner by:
- Managing the partner business by developing business, marketing and technical plans with managers within the Companial partner;
- Identifying and improving any partner bottlenecks and communicating / coordinating these with the various internal Companial departments;
- Managing financial-economic parameters (profit per partner, turnover per partner, new customers, lead conversion, etc.) and processing them in the Companial reporting systems;
- Ensure that the Companial partners are equipped to compete effectively, win deals and gain Microsoft Dynamics market share;
You are able to:
- Oversee, support and correctly interpret the deals pipeline.
- Execute opportunity coaching for strategic sales qualified leads.
- Advice the Regional Lead on issues within the different domains: financial, marketing, channel and operational.
This makes you responsible for
- The country revenue results and KPI’s by market, sell and achieve KPI’s for Companial products and/or services.
- Understanding the local country channel ecosystem around Dynamics partners and ISV’s
- Being the trusted advisor for Microsoft partners in term of business strategy, market opportunities, Microsoft portfolio and opportunities in the market.
- Business growth and partner satisfaction in the local channel
- Handling local issues with onboarding, license (to some degree) and general partner management.
You are both a self-starter and a team player, with a pro-active, commercial and customer centric attitude. You know your responsibilities and act in accordance to these. You are precise, dynamic and ambitious and know how to convince people. And above all, you know how to have fun while performing.
You bring a solid understanding of the local legislations, the culture and the Dutch language and will utilize this to be successful in the role. Your communication skills in English are also at least at an Intermediate level.
You bring at least 3 years of relevant work experience. You have Knowledge of the IT industry and the small and medium-size business sector, as well as of the Microsoft ECO system and its “channels”. Experience with Microsoft Business Application is required, especially for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Having firsthand experience in implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central Projects and migrating legacy systems is a plus.
A great role within an ambitious young company with attractive and innovative services. Freedom, space for development, the business partners and responsibility are central. You get the chance to participate in the further professionalization of our business processes.
We offer attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and collegial environment.
The PSM will be based in the Netherlands and will work most of the time in Leusden or from your home office.
Interested? Send a letter of application and CV to Ronald Hoek.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.