Do you like to evangelize? Do you know the Microsoft Dynamics portfolio? Does the word “partnerships” make you go “yeah!” – then read on.
QBS group, the #1 distributor on Microsoft Dynamics in Europe, is looking for a Partner Technology Strategist (PTS). Joining QBS as a PTS means you will be playing a critical role helping Microsoft Dynamics Partners to build a skills development strategy for improving their pre-sales, technical sales, project management and service delivery quality. Working at QBS group means you are shaping the world’s largest eco-system of Microsoft Dynamics partners. We are looking for a proactive and extrovert Partner Technology Strategist (PTS) to become a member of the service organization of QBS group.
The Partner Technology Strategist (PTS) is responsible for driving partner technical enablement to increase capacity and help secure through-partner wins with new customers, existing customers and from a compete perspective.
The PTS helps build a skills development strategy for improving partner skills around pre-sales, technical sales, project management, and service delivery quality.
Achieving excellence in Pre-Sales and quality service delivery at our partners is critical to improve Dynamics business win ratio, customer success and satisfaction with Dynamics technology through their experience with partners.
- Assessing Partner Capacity & Growing Partner Technical Capabilities / Capacity – (work cross-boundary with PAM and Partner Recruiters to identify key capacity and capability gaps by strategic workload and that aligns channel capacity gaps and revenue
- Evangelism/Demand Generation (i.e., Support critical launch activities)
- Provide guidance on optimal technical solutions to both customers and partners by engaging in specific opportunities
- Self development (attend technology conferences, trainings, product airlifts, conference calls, utilizing resources to support the personal readiness plan as well as deep expertise in assigned solution area and key competitors)
- Advise and hand-hold partners on the transformation from On Premise Project to a repeatable business model
- Advise and hand-hold partners on the journey from on premise IP to Cloud APP’s
- Advise partner on how to Price, Package and promote their Cloud APP and recurring services and define this is in a Value Proposition for the partner
- Sell, Delivery and development of consulting services and trainings to partners
- Pro-actively inform (via webinars, Yammer, visits, social media, etc.,) partners about relevant Microsoft news
- Support Partner Care with technical questions
- Support VP Business Development and Country Leads with the development of new technical services and evaluation of current service offering
- Asses partner readiness and help partners to stay / get to the required level of readiness
- Deliver Microsoft strategy / roadmap presentations to partners and end customers
- At least 5-8 years related technology experience, including Microsoft and / or competitor technologies. (SAP / Oracle / SalesForce / Netsuite or local hero ERP/ CRM solution)
- Work experience should involve pre sales, technical consulting, solution design, planning, development, and project management.
- Some business process and people management skills or related experience required.
- Support QBS marketing in their product specific activities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in local language and English
- Proactive, extrovert and able to independently organize the workload efficiently
A dynamic, international and busy work environment in a company that is growing quickly. You will get 50 colleagues all over Europe, ready and willing to help you succeed. We manage more than 500 partners in all over Europe and our services on Dynamics are second to none. We’d love for you to join us and make these even better!
Send an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Remco Rijnhart, VP Services , tel. +31 6 10 17 90 75