Progressus PSA is an all-in-one solution for Project & Services based businesses, adding advanced project management to the basic functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central. A fully integrated solution where you bring processes, people, and data together. End-To-End.
Gain full control over your projects, project financials and your overall business | Enable growth and improved profitability!
The new economy is a service economy. Project and knowledge-based, task and people-centric. It’s by far the biggest and fastest growing market segment with most current users as each employee do “Time & Expense”.
Due to legacy, a large majority of these companies do not have an integrated solution. Most of them are not happy, some don’t even have a solution.
Progressus PSA is a long-term market opportunity to develop your offer in the project and services sector
- Developed as a joint venture with Microsoft to become the market leader for Project & Services based businesses in the SMB segment.
- Built in the Microsoft Cloud for people who use Microsoft Office, Progressus PSA guides you onto a path of working with extensions (apps)
Microsoft future. Your future. With Progressus PSA.
Most professional services organizations find themselves in a situation where their business solution(s) limits their opportunities for growth and improved profitability. While each situation is unique, neither traditional ERP nor PSA solutions offer the full support required for a service company to have full control over its projects and overall business.
Progressus PSA is an all-in-one solution, meaning you combine extensive functionality for project and resource management (PSA) with financial management (ERP). You bring people, processes, and data together, end-to-end, resulting in full control over your projects, project financials and your overall business.
What are the benefits with All-in-one?
From a process perspective, an integrated PSA solution facilitates integrated business processes and process automation such as
- Integrated invoicing where project time and expense entries flow (seamlessly) through an electronic approval process into an invoice.
- Integrated WIP & revenue recognition based on forecast and automated calculated based on multiple revenue recognition options, all with full audit trail and compliant with current accounting standards such as IFRS 15.
- Integrated project accounting with full visibility and access to data for actuals and cost tracking, data coming from “PSA” (such as time & expense entry) and “ERP” (such as purchase invoices and cost allocations)
- Integrated reporting with full project accounting and access to data, visualized as needed through Microsoft Power BI or ad-hoc analyzes in Excel with full access to underlying data.
From a people perspective, an integrated PSA solution makes it easier for your employees to do their job more efficiently
- Empower your Project Managers to drive successful and profitable projects. Easy to control and identify project risks with full visibility and access to data for project cost tracking and risk indicators.
- Ease the admin on your Consultants and enable them full focus on client and project commitments. Planning and time & expense entry as an integrated part of daily working tools. “a nice experience”, rewarding a structured way of working.
- Enrich Finance with process automation, to facilitate increased efficiency and productivity, affecting all processes in the entire business. All-in-one PSA solution makes the daily responsibilities easier and more enjoyable.
- Guide your Executives to insight through visibility into key operational metrics. Identify risks and areas of improvements. Bring people and processes together in an all-in-one PSA solution, enabling growth and improved profitability.
Realize your business potential with Progressus PSA!
Progressus is developed by Plumbline Consulting, the leader for over 20 years in developing Microsoft-based solutions for professional services firms and project-based businesses. Progressus PSA was built on the wealth of knowledge that can only come from the experience of working with such a large, broad and diverse set of industry customers.
Progressus and Microsoft have a special relationship, beyond the many former Microsoft people on the Progressus team. Progressus was conceived and planned in conjunction with Microsoft business application leaders who recognized the need for a complete business solution to support professional services firms and project-based businesses and wanted a trusted partner to develop the cloud PSA software solution. We were the first complete industry application for SMB customers listed on Microsoft AppSource and remain the most robust application on AppSource in our category. We’ve continued our joint innovation with Microsoft as a launch partner for Dynamics 365 Business Central and our active participation in both the Build-with and Go-to-market with partner programs.