Microsoft Power Platform
Course name: Microsoft Power Platform
Date: 3-4 December, 9:00-17:00
Location: Warszawa, Szawa Conference, ul. Jutrzenki 137
Target group: consultants, solution architects, developers
- Introduction to Microsoft Platform
- What is the Microsoft Platform?
- How is Azure used
- Dynamics 365 in relation to the Microsoft Platform
- What is the Power Platform?
- What is the Business Application Platform
- What is the Power Platform
- Dynamics 365 in relation to the Business Application and Power Platforms
- Creating and using enterprise grade apps with PowerApps
- Introduction to the Canvas Apps designer
- Setting up an app
- Adding controls to your app
- Adding Data Sources to your app
- Version management
- Changing Control properties
- Forms and Cards
- Galleries and tables
- Introduction into PowerApps Formulas
- Model your business applications in the Common Data Service for Apps
- Purpose of the Common Data Service for Apps
- Standard model and entities
- Extending the standard model and entities
- Creating your own model and entities
- Dynamics 365 in relation to the Common Data Service for Apps
- Differences in license between PowerApps and Dynamics 365 apps
- Solution Management
- Designing for model-driven apps and Dynamics 365 apps
- Automate your business process with Microsoft Flow
- Different types of Flows
- Creating Flows
- Connectors available for Dynamics 365
- Flowing data between steps
- Using Flow Expressions
- Data conversion, handling arrays, objects and optional/null values
- Conditions, transforming arrays, filtering
- Action Settings
- Loops and parallel execution
- Best Practices for Flow Authoring
- Using and creating Custom Connectors
- Analyze your business data and gain insights with Power BI and Artificial Intelligence models
- Preview of PowerApps AI Builder
- Power BI and licensing
- Power BI in relation to the Power Platform
- Power BI in relation to Dynamics 365
- Introduction to Power BI desktop
- Connecting Power BI to the Common Data Service for Apps
- Creating visualizations in Power BI desktop
- Using Power Query to load and transform data
- Introduction to the Common Data Service for Analytics
- Using Data Flows to load data into the Common Data Service for Analytics
- Applying AI Insights (Auto ML) in Data Flows
- Using the Key Influences AI visualization
- Hands-on with the Power Platform, building an app
- Hands-on with the Power Platform, automating with Microsoft Flow
- Hands-on with the Power Platform, creating analysis, reports and AI models
Szawa Conference, ul.
3 grudnia 2019
Tak, chcę dołączyć do tego:
Co ludzie mówią o QBS group
- Ferry Schrijnewerkers
Owner en Co-founder at MKB365
Since the start of our company 4 months ago, we have already completed 12 Dynamics 365 for Sales implementations.
- Joaquim Antón Gimeno
"Our relationship with QBS group allows us to improve our marketing strategy."
"Our alliance with QBS group has been very important in the development of our business strategy."
- VS Sistemas
"QBS group helps us build our road to success."
- Berith Skov - C2IT Business Solutions
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by and through QBS group."
- Herke ICT Group- Karing Buzing
We are once again part of a NAV community.
- Owe Loonstra - Verito
Manager Sales & Marketing
The fact that we belong to a larger organisation gives our customers security.
- Adfocom - Jeroen Kersten
Partner Care saved us a lot of time.
- NavAzure - Michael Francois Knudsen
“It is important to me, that I through QBS become part of a greater network, where partners can share experience"
- Blisss - Dirko Wijers
Without the help from QBS group we wouldn’t have succeeded.