What Dynamics NAV Partners must change NOW
Nowadays, new market-distorting business models buzz around. The so-called ‘disruptive models’ have a significant impact on pricing, quality, competition and law and regulation. Everyone is aware of the news about Uber’s taxi services and Airbnb’s accommodation services. But, what is the role of disruption in the ERP world? Is your company ready to cope with disruption?
The global ERP market we’ve known for years is no more. Today’s market is facing fundamental changes. These changes are so radical that it shakes up the whole ERP market indeed. Companies that want to survive have to be willing and able to adjust to these changes rapidly. Change or get lost!
These are the main transformations that we’ve observed during in these two years:
- Modern ERP buyers are risk averse.
- The IT department has a diminishing influence on the decision-making process. On the other hand, business people have a bigger influence.
- Subscription pricing really is the starting point for more and more buyers.
- There is a fast growing need for standardized solutions! (Experimenting with) customized solutions is losing popularity.
- Ranking arguments for choosing an ERP solution: speed of implementation (time to value) is getting the most important.
- Simplicity is always chosen over complexity.
Vad andra säger om QBS
- Ferry Schrijnewerkers
Owner en Co-founder at MKB365
Since the start of our company 4 months ago, we have already completed 12 Dynamics 365 for Sales implementations.
- Joaquim Antón Gimeno
"Our relationship with QBS group allows us to improve our marketing strategy."
"Our alliance with QBS group has been very important in the development of our business strategy."
- VS Sistemas
"QBS group helps us build our road to success."
- Berith Skov - C2IT Business Solutions
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by and through QBS group."
- Herke ICT Group- Karing Buzing
We are once again part of a NAV community.
- Owe Loonstra - Verito
Manager Sales & Marketing
The fact that we belong to a larger organisation gives our customers security.
- Adfocom - Jeroen Kersten
Partner Care saved us a lot of time.
- NavAzure - Michael Francois Knudsen
“It is important to me, that I through QBS become part of a greater network, where partners can share experience"
- Blisss - Dirko Wijers
Without the help from QBS group we wouldn’t have succeeded.