Have you considered the exciting new possibilities of extending your Microsoft Dynamics practice to a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement practice? Or perhaps you aren’t currently reselling Microsoft Dynamics but are interested in improving your profitability, create new opportunities and build and maintain a successful practice with Microsoft Dynamics?
If 2019 is the year to really accelerate your business and to look for new growth possibilities then look no further! Our Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement program can help you achieve this.
Who will benefit from the program?
Are you are looking for a way to satisfy your customers need for an end-to-end solution in which the worlds of ERP and CRM will, in the end, blend together? With our deep roots in the Microsoft world, we offer both existing Microsoft resellers and new Dynamics 365 partners our Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Program.
- Dynamics NAV partners with an ambition to extend their practice with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Office 365, Azure and managed services who see Dynamics 365 as their next growth phase
- Existing Dynamics CRM partners who want to expand their consultancy capacity, pipeline and new business
- Competitive CRM service providers who want to shorten their Dynamics 365 time to market
- Local CRM consultancy companies who would like to join forces with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement resellers
- New to the CRM business but the holder of Intellectual Property that can be converted to work with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- 25+ modules and services;
- 50+ hours of content;
- All online (e-Learning, webinars, micro learnings);
- Learn all about:
- Your personal business case;
- The product, how to market and sell CE and support to generate your first customer.
- Be fully prepared for the MB2 exams and become a certified partner!
- Existing QBS Partners or those joining QBS group and paying a Membership fee, can elect to forfeit all benefits included in their SLA for a year to cover the cost for this program;
- Investment for non-QBS partners is 6.900 Euro per company with a maximum of 3 attendees.
What makes this Program unique? This is not a “one-off initiative” in which we train your people and then walk away. We have translated our many years of experience (>350 man-years) in the business application world into a program in which we will guide you through the different stages (Strategy | Enablement | Demand | Sales | Service) of building up a CRM practice. Not on your own, trying to find your way, but in strong alliance with our Program team, Partner Account Managers and technical experts.
Watch Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Program (video 2:45)
Co-launch a profitable CRM practice
- A clear go-to-market strategy
- Shortened time to market (6 – 8 weeks)
- A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement pipeline
- Trained sales force on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Trained and certified consultants on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Ongoing sales support from our partner sales organization
- 1st line partner support
- Microsoft support incidents for technical issues
- Implementation support: Quality Assurance
- Dynamics 365 for Sales billing, license and invoicing support
- This program was launched in May 2017 in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Spain. Formerly known as the Dynamics 365 for Sales Acceleration program; Due to its success, the program has been extended to the United Kingdom and Switzerland in 2018.
- Since starting in 2017, our successful program has enabled 60+ partners across several countries to become fully trained resellers of CE;
- The first Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics 365 for Sales) projects have been won within a year’s time;
- Partners valued the program so much that they enrolled even more employees on subsequent program waves.