Dear Microsoft Dynamics partners,
It’s that time of the year again, Inspire (formerly WPC) is upon us and we will be there as usual to cover the event for those partners who are not able to make it. As with previous events QBS will try to capture as much information as possible and report back on the key messages that Microsoft shares with the community. QBS has an enthusiastic team of people travelling to this year’s event with a mission to gather as much information as possible and then share with you the latest trends, topics, Microsoft strategy and more in our Inspire Business Report 2018.
What happens in Vegas, will not stay in Vegas. For this year event anyway!
This year Microsoft will be hosting the event in Las Vegas, but you can be assured that what happens in Vegas will not be kept secret by QBS. It will be the first time that Inspire will be joined by Microsoft Ready (Internal event for Microsoft Technical sales and services community) from the Wednesday. The collaboration means that Satya Nadella will make his Corenote/Keynote address to more than 45,000 attendees from both the partner and Microsoft Employee communities. As we experienced from last year’s event a lot of partners were unable to get into the opening sessions due to the number of people and needed to watch the keynote via screens from outside of the session so let’s see how this will be handled by Microsoft with AI in mind…
The focus for this event will be around three key components of building and growing your business, which are:
- Innovation—At the core of digital transformation and with the intelligent edge and intelligent cloud, computing is getting imbedded in every aspect of our lives—in every home, business and every industry—creating unprecedented opportunity for partners to expand their customer solutions.
- Partnership—Demonstrating how expanding business capabilities and profitability opens up new channels for partner collaboration and solution aggregation to capitalize on the $20T digital transformation opportunity.
- Leadership—Bringing world class expertise to help today’s leaders keep up with an ever-accelerating rate of innovation while maintaining business excellence.
It will be impossible for us to attend every session at Inspire therefore we will be selecting a number of sessions that we feel are appropriate to our community and you would benefit from knowing more about. This year’s content will cover subject matters such as Business Leadership, Partnering with Microsoft, Data & AI, and obviously Business Applications. The sort of topics that you can expect to read about in our Inspire report will be:
- A Strategy update Microsoft
- Business update on the results and highlights
- D365 platform update sales and technical with a clear focus on Azure, O365, D365 sales and marketing, Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV), AX and Power BI
- CSP direct, Partner Center and new developments
- Promo and incentives
- Interview with some key Microsoft people
Some of the key product/programs that we will be focusing on during the week will consist of (but not be limited to – depending on relevance); CSP and its new requirements, Business Central and the future roadmap, D365 Certifications and partner requirements, and also any other news about D365 Apps. A list of sessions can be viewed on the Microsoft Inspire website for your interest.
The final Inspire 2018 report will be compiled by Mark Blackmore with the support of the QBS Inspire team providing feedback from the sessions they attend. (Special thanks to Guus for driving and delivering this for the last 5 years)
Keep an eye on the QBS website and Yammer for updates during the week as we will be posting information and sharing a Daily Diary from our CEO Michael Hartmann to keep you abreast of any news, as our commitment is to make sure that the QBS partner community is the best-informed partners in the Dynamics 365 eco-system.
For those attending we are looking forward to seeing you there, for everyone else look out for the report (order your copy now).
Free for all QBS partners – if none QBS partner: order your copy here.
With kind regards,
Nelson Tavares da Silva