We’re growing and we’re recruiting for a
Partner Success Manager in the UK.
Exciting, Rewarding & Fun
We currently have a vacancy for a Partner Success Manager to join our UK team and focus on helping our partners either begin, or continue, their Dynamics 365 and Power Platform journey, driving business opportunity and growth. You will be joining a team of unparalleled partner management experience: in the UK team alone, we have 100+ years’ experience of working within the UK Dynamics arena!
As a Partner Success Manager for QBS Group you will help our large and growing community of partners succeed in growing and developing their organisations. From small to larger partners, new and young, you will use your knowledge and expertise of Microsoft Business Applications and technologies to help accomplish their goals while driving further adoption of QBS services and membership and the provision of Microsoft licensing, support, and resources.
The Partner Success Team’s goal is to work with partners to drive, develop and grow their Microsoft practices and influencing and supporting greater customer outcomes through embracing Microsoft cloud technologies as part of their business strategy.
The key ingredients to a great Partner Success Manager
- PASSION – we built and grew QBS based on our desire to see partners succeed
- EMPATHY – we walk in the shoes of our partners every day. Most are small business owners or business units within larger organisations, we always need to understand and respect that.
- DILLIGENCE – we help our partners deal with exceptionally complex issues that will sometimes involve interacting in detail with our partners within Microsoft
- FOCUS – there is only so much time in the day. Focus on what will help the partner be successful in the long term.
- CHALLENGING – “Yes” is not always the right word! To help our partners we will sometimes need to challenge assumptions and be clear on what we believe is the right course of action.
What you’ll do:
- Use your expertise and knowledge to empower partners to map their individual business goals and align the best QBS Services to support
- Provide first-class service to partners of all shapes and sizes, helping them to navigate their way through product, services, and organisation
- Support partners with the provision of QBS services to help identify new opportunities, close deals, and help to build on existing customer relationships
- Support and grow existing partner programs that offer significant value to new and known partners such as QBS Marketplace
- Working together as part of a great team, collaborate and share, educate and support.
The QBS community in the UK is going from strength to strength, and our partners are growing year after year! As the only Dynamics reseller focussed Indirect CSP Provider and Membership organisation in the UK, we truly believe that every Microsoft Business Applications partner can benefit from working with QBS. We work with most of the existing partner eco-system today and are the first port of call for any partner looking to build or enhance their Microsoft Business Applications practise.
Who Should Apply? If you understand the world of Microsoft Business Applications and believe that you can help the QBS partner community grow and succeed, we would love to have a chat. Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
Email your CV with a covering intro about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org