The course is hosted by Aleksandar Totović who currently is Partner Technology Strategist for BusinessApps in CEE multi-country region in Microsoft.
This two-day Power Platform and Business Central webinar is your starting point if you want to use PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI, and LogicApps to simplify the development of new line of business applications.
Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI and LogicApps help customers build solutions for their organization without the necessity of development knowledge.
This training focusses on the application of the power platform and Dataverse/CDM in the context of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In this workshop you will:
– Work with Microsoft PowerApps and Power Automate and discover how they easily can make businesses more efficient
– Understand which technologies you can use to perform tasks in the Power Platform
– Create your first app
– Build apps in different ways
– Learn to work with tables in Dataverse
– Integrate different applications and embed PowerBI reports.
– Introduction to the Power Platform and Business Central
– Creating demo environments
– Canvas Apps
– Create a canvas app based on Business Central data
– Using Power BI with Power Apps
– Introduction to Dataverse
– Basic architecture design in Dataverse
– Introduction to Model-driven Apps
– How to use a model-driven apps and Dataverse with Business Central
– Introduction to Power Automate
– Use Power Automate with Business Central
– Advance scenarios in Power Automate
– Power Automate vs Logic Apps
– Logic Apps in action
– Create a custom connector to extend Power Platform functionalities with Business Central
– Using Logic Apps in a practice
– Embedding Power Apps and Power Automate to other solutions
Once subscribed, you will be invited to the online course. We conduct the course with Microsoft Teams. There will be sufficient variation between theory and practice. You will get blocks of instruction, assignment and follow-up on assignment.
Business Application Consultants, Business Analysts, Developers
QBS Group Partners: 2 training vouchers or €900,-