Automation and repeatability are core requirements in the cloud, due to customer demand for lower overall costs on services or fixed-fee implementations. AppSource today has far cheaper offers than similar on-premise deployments, this is setting a new standard. Bottom line, the customer is likely to pay no more than one or two times the annual Business Central licensing cost for an implementation and in many cases will prefer less. Partners that want to be successful with Dynamics 365 Business Central would allocate a senior delivery resource, to form and lead a new group that embraces more ‘templatized’ processes.
This modern approach is not only beneficiary on reducing costs, it also drives customer satisfaction by faster implementation times. In this regard, onboarding specialists and training resources will be key alongside a lower reliance on consultants, analysts and programmers. The knowledge, skills and tools gained from this ‘Live in a Day’ workshop, allows you to set up, migrate and implement a Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud customer within 8 hours.
– Traditional Dynamic NAV partners (both VAR and ISV)
– (pre-Sales) Functional NAV consultants
– New partners: should have attended the ‘D365 Business Central Bootcamp’ before attending this course.
– How to scope and guide an implementation project
– How to use an onboarding plan
– How to use implementation guides
– How to use templates for configuration and import
You will leave with:
– A template for rapid implementation
– A Runbook with all the tables with pre-defined values
QBS group partners: 1 training voucher or £450 GBP