Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Have you considered the exciting new possibilities of extending your Microsoft Dynamics practice to a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement practice? Or perhaps you aren’t currently reselling Microsoft Dynamics but are interested in improving your profitability, create new opportunities and build and maintain a successful practice with Microsoft Dynamics?
If 2019 is the year to really accelerate your business and to look for new growth possibilities then look no further! Our Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement program can help you achieve this.
Who will benefit from the program?
Are you are looking for a way to satisfy your customers need for an end-to-end solution in which the worlds of ERP and CRM will, in the end, blend together? With our deep roots in the Microsoft world, we offer both existing Microsoft resellers and new Dynamics 365 partners our Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Program.
- Dynamics NAV partners with an ambition to extend their practice with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Office 365, Azure and managed services who see Dynamics 365 as their next growth phase
- Existing Dynamics CRM partners who want to expand their consultancy capacity, pipeline and new business
- Competitive CRM service providers who want to shorten their Dynamics 365 time to market
- Local CRM consultancy companies who would like to join forces with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement resellers
- New to the CRM business but the holder of Intellectual Property that can be converted to work with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- 25+ modules and services;
- 50+ hours of content;
- All online (e-Learning, webinars, micro learnings);
- Learn all about:
- Your personal business case;
- The product, how to market and sell CE and support to generate your first customer.
- Be fully prepared for the MB2 exams and become a certified partner!
- Existing QBS Partners or those joining QBS group and paying a Membership fee, can elect to forfeit all benefits included in their SLA for a year to cover the cost for this program;
- Investment for non-QBS partners is 6.900 Euro per company with a maximum of 3 attendees.
What makes this Program unique? This is not a “one-off initiative” in which we train your people and then walk away. We have translated our many years of experience (>350 man-years) in the business application world into a program in which we will guide you through the different stages (Strategy | Enablement | Demand | Sales | Service) of building up a CRM practice. Not on your own, trying to find your way, but in strong alliance with our Program team, Partner Account Managers and technical experts.
Watch Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Program (video 2:45)
Co-launch a profitable CRM practice
- A clear go-to-market strategy
- Shortened time to market (6 – 8 weeks)
- A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement pipeline
- Trained sales force on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Trained and certified consultants on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Ongoing sales support from our partner sales organization
- 1st line partner support
- Microsoft support incidents for technical issues
- Implementation support: Quality Assurance
- Dynamics 365 for Sales billing, license and invoicing support
- This program was launched in May 2017 in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Spain. Formerly known as the Dynamics 365 for Sales Acceleration program; Due to its success, the program has been extended to the United Kingdom and Switzerland in 2018.
- Since starting in 2017, our successful program has enabled 60+ partners across several countries to become fully trained resellers of CE;
- The first Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics 365 for Sales) projects have been won within a year’s time;
- Partners valued the program so much that they enrolled even more employees on subsequent program waves.
|1. Dynamics 365 – Kick Off|
|Dynamics 365 for Sales – is it a fit?|
|You as a business owner of a (Microsoft) IT company are considering adding Dynamics 365 for Sales as CRM solution to the list of specialities that you offer to your customers. How do you know if building such a CRM practice is good for you and your business? You can, of course, browse the thousand… read more|
|D365 CE kick-off webinar – Intro Program & Context CE1.1|
|In this webinar, we’ll go through all the program components and details, together with several practical tips on how best to succeed in the certification track.|
|D365 Business Applications overview & the sales oppurtunity CE1.2|
|In this webinar, we’ll guide you through Microsoft’s business applications, the strategy behind them and how best to spot your business opportunities.|
|D365 CE Licensing Overview CE1.3|
|Microsoft Licensing can be confusing at times – in this overview we’ll talk you through Microsoft’s Licensing options, what to do and not to do and how to combine to get the best offer to your customer.|
|2. Dynamics 365 – Application Training|
|Kick-off Preparation – MB2-717 D365 for Sales CE2.1.1|
|81066AE: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365|
|Q&A Webinar 2 – Relationship Management in D365 for Sales CE2.1.3|
|81056AE: Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365|
|Q&A Webinar 1 – Introduction to D365 CE2.1.2|
|81055AE: Relationship Management in Microsoft Dynamics for Sales|
|Practical Assignment preparation – D365 for Sales CE2.1.4|
|MB2-717 Practical Assignment|
|Q&A Practical Assignment – D365 for Sales CE2.1.5|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Certification Preperation Guide: Exam MB2-717|
|3. Best Practices Workshop|
|D365 Customer Engagement Best Pratices Workshop CE3.1.1|
|4. Dynamics 365 Online Deployment|
|Preparation Kick-off D365 Online Deployment CE4.1.1|
|81071AE: Deployment for customer engagement in Microsoft Dynamics 365|
|Q&A Webinar & Practical Assignment Preparation CE4.1.2|
|MB2-715 Practical Assignment|
|Q&A Practical Assignment – D365 Online Deployment CE4.1.3|
|Examen Preparation Guide:https://mbspartner.microsoft.com/D365/ExamPreparationGuides/202|
|5. Dynamics 365 Customization & Configuration|
|Kick-off Preparation – D365 Customization & Configuration CE5.1.1|
|Follow Course 81060AE: Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service|
|Q&A Webinar 1 + Practical Assignment 1 preparation CE5.1.2|
|MB2-716 Configuration: Practical Assignment|
|Q&A Practical Assignment 1 CE5.1.3|
|Follow course 81059AE: Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service|
|Q&A webinar 2 + Practical Assignment 2 preparation CE5.1.4|
|MB2-716 Customization: Practical Assignment|
|Q&A Practical Assignment 2 CE5.1.5|
|Take Exam: MB2-716 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration|
|Exam Preparation Guidehttps://mbspartner.microsoft.com/D365/ExamPreparationGuides/199|
|6. Dynamics 365 Marketing|
|Kick-off Preparation – D365 Marketing CE6.1.1|
|Follow Course 81237AE: Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing|
|Q&A Webinar 1 – getting started with D365 Marketing CE6.1.2|
|Q&A webinar 2 – Practical Assignment preparation CE6.1.3|
|MB2-719 D365 Marketing: Practical Assignment|
|Q&A Practical Assignment CE6.1.4|
|Take Exam: MN2-719 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing|
|Examen Praparaton Guidehttps://mbspartner.microsoft.com/D365/ExamPreparationGuides/212|
|7. Drive Demand|
|Marketing Workshop CE7.1.1|
|Online marketing optimization|
|8. Dynamics 365 Sales Workshop|
|D365 Sales Workshop CE8.1.1|
|Why CRM, why D’365 – CE, how to succesfully demo D’365 – CE|
|Extra: Sales Microlearnings|
Different to the rest
Getting your quotation right
Hip, hip, hooray, an objection!
No pain, no gain
Price talk-avoiding tactics
Quote radio silence
Sell the change
The power of saying no
- How to avoid pitfalls to shorten the time to market?
- How to define the strategy to differentiate from others?
- How do I win the first deals?
- How to find the way through the different Microsoft Customer Engagement pricing and licensing options?
- How to make sure to run a successful first project, without the experience experts do have?
- Learn from experienced CRM experts which shortens your learning curve.
- Co-creation: You learn and practice with guidance from QBS group and by leveraging the QBS group ecosystem.
- With our CRM experts and the support of our partner eco system you can be sure you have enough knowledge available for your first projects.
- Short time to market (6-8 weeks).
- A clear Go To Market Strategy.
- Trained and certified Dynamics 365 consultants.
- Trained Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement sales.
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 pipeline.
- Ongoing sales support from our sales organization.
- Microsoft support incidents for technical issues.
- Implementation support with your first projects.
- Dynamics 365 billing, license and invoicing support.
- Choose and focus. Not a project “on the side”.
- Assign the right people to the strategy workshop and the training courses.
How does it work
- Define your strategy – Create your vision, strategy and plan.
- Enable your organization – Train and certify your consultants and sales.
- Create demand – Build your pipeline with hot leads.
- Start selling – Co-sell the first deals.
- Service and support – Deliver high quality with partner support & implementation services.
“The QBS group Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement program (Dynamics 365 for sales Acceleration program) has provided us a fast way to get trained on product level and get important support during our implementations at our customers.”
Watch the complete video reference here
Ferry Schrijnewerkers Director MKB365
MKB365 : “We are ready for Dynamics 365”
“The result of the Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement program (Dynamics 365 Acceleration Program) is that our consultants are well equipped for their future task. Through the practical training exercises, focused on the various tasks that they will carry out within Dynamics 365, it has given our people practical experience. This gives them the confidence that they can adequately advise and help our customers after the live course.”
Sofkia Consulting and development.
“Within the process of continuous improvement of our company, the Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Program (Dynamics 365 Acceleration Program) has enabled us to acquire the global perspective of implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics 365 for Sales).”
Ready to Start Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Get ready to accelerate your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement business and login to the QBS Academy to find more detailed information about this program. New user click here
What people say about QBS Group
- Giuseppe Sica
CEO at Info Studi
We’ve published a Business App for Dynamics 365 Business Central: QBS partnership joined a key role and so we are the first in Ita
- Ferry Schrijnewerkers
Owner en Co-founder at MKB365
Since the start of our company 4 months ago, we have already completed 12 Dynamics 365 for Sales implementations.
- Jan Penning
The QBS Academy helps us by offering a practice-oriented program that is tailored to our needs as a Dynamics partner.
- Ricardo Cartagena
The Dynamics 365 Acceleration Program has enabled us to acquire the global perspective of implementation of Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Ronald Hoek
"We are ready for Dynamics 365"
- Joaquim Antón Gimeno
"Our relationship with QBS group allows us to improve our marketing strategy."
"Our alliance with QBS group has been very important in the development of our business strategy."
- VS Sistemas
"QBS group helps us build our road to success."
- Berith Skov - C2IT Business Solutions
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by and through QBS group."
- Herke ICT Group- Karing Buzing
We are once again part of a NAV community.
- Owe Loonstra - Verito
Manager Sales & Marketing
The fact that we belong to a larger organisation gives our customers security.
- Adfocom - Jeroen Kersten
Partner Care saved us a lot of time.
- NavAzure - Michael Francois Knudsen
“It is important to me, that I through QBS become part of a greater network, where partners can share experience"
- Blisss - Dirko Wijers
Without the help from QBS group we wouldn’t have succeeded.