CRM Expert Support Package
Do you recognise yourself in one or more of these descriptions?
Then you may value this service to help you out.
- Partners that have started offering Dynamics Customer Engagement
- Partners that have just finished their first Dynamics 365 for Sales Acceleration Program
- Partners that feel more secure with experienced expert support
Requirements for success
These are some of the requirements and attention points that need to be taken care of to reach your success. In your CRM projects you want:
- to convince your customer
- to shape the offer
- to demonstrate the product and your services
- to position the functionality
- to help with deal-making
- during customer deployments
- to automate high quality deployments
- to know the licenses and version to advice on updates
- to fall back on experts to help fix issues
Think about …
- What’s your fallback plan to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and CRM expertise for you customer deployments
- Do you want to speed up your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementations
- Do you want to improve the quality of your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementations
- How do you keep track of the versions and upgrade possibilities of all your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementations
Take the steps …
- Count your current and expected Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement customers to determine to choose the 10, 30 or 100 license pack
- Estimate your fallback need to determine the number of tickets (20 or more)
- Sign the Service contract and set a date for the best-practices workshop “How to best deploy and manage CRM installations”
What is the program
To help you succeed in your CRM projects, QBS has composed a program consisting of:
- Presales, sales, implementation and management support by the best Dynamics Customer Engagement experts
- 20 support tickets: max. 2 hours per ticket, average of 30 min per ticket
- Tickets can be entered 24×7 via portal or email
- Ticket handling is during CEST/CET office hours
- Response time is 95% within 2 hours
- Best-practices workshop “How best to deploy and manage Dynamics Customer Engagement installation”
- Tooling to deploy and manage your customers’ implementations
- Save time and money on CRM deployment operations
- Avoid churn because you foresee adoption challenges
- Free your resources for business topics and process change instead of operational concerns
- Increase customer loyalty by shortened time to value and /or market
- Create scale and rely on experienced CRM development specialists
How to proceed
- Sign the contract
- Handover/purchase order to MindsUnited
- MindsUnited contacts the partner to:
- Plan & execute Best-practices kick-off workshop
- Roll out ticket contract (communication, contacts, etc)
- Implement partner branding of Cloud Partner Panel
Modules – Details
See the following documents for the service details:
- 00 Service Outline (doc)
- 01 Service definition (xls)
- 10 Service Headlines (ppt)
- 3B Contract (dot)
Ready to succeed in your CRM projects?
Sign up here to succeed
What people say about QBS Group
- Ferry Schrijnewerkers
Owner en Co-founder at MKB365
Since the start of our company 4 months ago, we have already completed 12 Dynamics 365 for Sales implementations.
- Joaquim Antón Gimeno
"Our relationship with QBS group allows us to improve our marketing strategy."
"Our alliance with QBS group has been very important in the development of our business strategy."
- VS Sistemas
"QBS group helps us build our road to success."
- Berith Skov - C2IT Business Solutions
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by and through QBS group."
- Herke ICT Group- Karing Buzing
We are once again part of a NAV community.
- Owe Loonstra - Verito
Manager Sales & Marketing
The fact that we belong to a larger organisation gives our customers security.
- Adfocom - Jeroen Kersten
Partner Care saved us a lot of time.
- NavAzure - Michael Francois Knudsen
“It is important to me, that I through QBS become part of a greater network, where partners can share experience"
- Blisss - Dirko Wijers
Without the help from QBS group we wouldn’t have succeeded.