Introducing the QBS Marketplace – your platform for making money on your IP
“Why another marketplace?” we hear you ask – and that is a very fair point – the market is crawling with marketplaces…
At QBS we are always taking our partners challenges serious and our continuous focus is to help you grow your revenue and lower your costs. That’s why we had to react, when we learned that partners, owning IP or dedicated ISV partners, have a hard time really monetizing their solutions. On top of that it’s also become clear that a solution built with Extensions on top of Business Central SaaS is vulnerable to mis-use. We couldn’t have that. That’s why we’re extremely excited to introduce our QBS Marketplace with the built-in ExtensionAgent, providing a secure and flexible way for you to offer your IP to the reselling channel and their customers.
Reach out to the biggest Microsoft channel of Business applications partners and fastest growing installed base of Business Central SaaS customers.
Contact us via form on right hand side.
GROW YOUR REVENUE
You’ve successfully built and launched your Business Central IP. It’s time to accelerate, scale and monetize your growth by joining the largest Business Central ecosystem in the world.
- 700 resellers around the world daily use the QBS Marketplace for their CSP ordering
- Rapidly connect to new markets and reach resellers, expanding and diversifying your offerings and tapping into new markets
- Adopt new billing methods; per user, per company, per transaction…
- Use the ExtensionAgent* to measure and protect the usage of your solution
- Leverage QBS group partnerships for GTM tools, strategies, and reseller support to establish immediate success
LOWER YOUR COSTS
- Accelerate with a single contract, integration and point of contact, no matter how large your network expands
- Reduce interaction points with multiple resellers to save on operational resources, time and costs
- Employ the solutions price and terms already negotiated by QBS Group, while saving on legal resources and costs
- Simplify procurement and provisioning and eliminate arduous contract negotiation and technical integrations for faster time to revenue
- We provide end-to-end support to help keep you and your resellers satisfied
- Streamline back office processes through consolidated billing and invoicing, real-time customer and reseller control panels, and customer self-service capabilities
- Gain proven expertise and go-to-market services to save you time and resources so you can focus on innovation
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below – and we will get in touch with you.
QBS Marketplace offers you a place for you to offer to the Dynamics resellers and easy way to transact licenses on your solution – right there when they are transacting the rest of their customer licenses. This way the Dynamics reselling partners can manage their entire customer license “landscape” in one go – making it much easier and flexible – thus increasing the chance of them adding your IP to their customer sell.
You may also want to read about our ISV program:
You have developed a great solution that extends the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Could be to a specific vertical industry such as realtors or could be some horizontal functionality such as bank integration. And obviosly now the reselling partners and their customers are going to come pouring in! Right?
Or – have you realized that the development of the solution is just the beginning?
Having a clear customer proposition for one is a must-have – but perhaps this was skipped in the excitement of the coolness of the solution?
At QBS we have a long history in helping ISVs like you excell – and we have created an ISV program dedicated to this exact purpose.