Effective immediately, a change has been made to the Dynamics Business Central versions available to customers
Global Operations Readiness #7633 update December 11, 2019
In the October Dynamics 365 Business Central 2019 release wave 2, Microsoft announced the following change to the versions of registration keys available to new customers:
- For new customers, you’ll need to purchase version 15. If your customer requires version 14, select version 14 registration keys for them in PartnerSource Business Center (PSBC). Version 13 won’t be available to your customer.
Based on partner feedback, the following change has been made to this policy, effective immediately.
- For new customers, you’ll need to purchase version 15. If your customer requires version 14 or version 13, select version 14 or 13 registration keys for them in PSBC. Version 13 will be available to your customer (N-2 policy).
- Existing customers who purchased either version 15 or 14 will also have access to version 13 (N-2 policy) registration keys.
Should you require extra support around this update please contact your QBS Group Partner Success Manager
What people say about QBS Group
- Giuseppe Sica
CEO at Info Studi
We’ve published a Business App for Dynamics 365 Business Central: QBS partnership joined a key role and so we are the first in Ita
- Ferry Schrijnewerkers
Owner en Co-founder at MKB365
Since the start of our company 4 months ago, we have already completed 12 Dynamics 365 for Sales implementations.
- Jan Penning
The QBS Academy helps us by offering a practice-oriented program that is tailored to our needs as a Dynamics partner.
- Ricardo Cartagena
The Dynamics 365 Acceleration Program has enabled us to acquire the global perspective of implementation of Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Ronald Hoek
"We are ready for Dynamics 365"
- Joaquim Antón Gimeno
"Our relationship with QBS group allows us to improve our marketing strategy."
"Our alliance with QBS group has been very important in the development of our business strategy."
- VS Sistemas
"QBS group helps us build our road to success."
- Berith Skov - C2IT Business Solutions
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by and through QBS group."
- Herke ICT Group- Karing Buzing
We are once again part of a NAV community.
- Owe Loonstra - Verito
Manager Sales & Marketing
The fact that we belong to a larger organisation gives our customers security.
- Adfocom - Jeroen Kersten
Partner Care saved us a lot of time.
- NavAzure - Michael Francois Knudsen
“It is important to me, that I through QBS become part of a greater network, where partners can share experience"
- Blisss - Dirko Wijers
Without the help from QBS group we wouldn’t have succeeded.