From 10 to 14 July the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference was held in Toronto Canada. WPC is the most important annual Microsoft partner event. QBS group was there to hear from first hand about Microsoft’s plans for FY 17 and beyond and we have once again written our unique and well known WPC Business Report.
The report features broad, insightful, and independent business reporting on the happenings at WPC especially for Microsoft Dynamics partners. The report, which consists of 46 pages of need-to-know information, is bought by leading Dynamics partners from all over the world. It is available now.
About WPC 2016
Microsoft is cool again! Over the last 2,5 years under the new CEO Satya Nadella, the company made a remarkable transition to a modern and open vendor who improved both its vision, leadership and innovation. As a result, this 2016 edition will always be remembered as the event where Microsoft announced her first real One Microsoft solution: Dynamics 365. Over time, this new solution will have a big impact on the existing Dynamics partner channels, be it AX, CRM, GP, NAV or SL and its customers. This WPC 2016 Business Report covers not only the announcement, made at WPC in Toronto. But it also gives you a detailed impression of the impact this launch will have on the individual partner businesses. Now and in the near future.
Index of the report
- Management summary
- General impressions
- What were the messages of Satya Nadella?
- Partner transformation to the cloud
- The Microsoft CSP Program
- Satya’s blog on Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365, Microsofts’ new end-to-end cloud business solution
- Exclusive interview with Marko Perisic: “SaaS alert in the SMB Market!”
- Exclusive interview with Paul White: “It is time for a home match!”
- What does the Microsoft partner of the future looks like?
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Access to the presentations
- Partner Conference 2017
- About the author
The WPC 2016 Business Report is written by Guus Krabbenborg, co-founder of QBS group. This year’s report will be his twelfth annual WPC publication.
What did Dynamics partners say about previous WPC reports?
This is what some of your colleague partners said about this report:
- “We are a loyal purchaser of these WPC reports. Where in the world can you find a solid, structured and well-informed second opinion for so little money? We always discuss the report in our board meeting. Partner Master Class and QBS help us to stay alert!”
- “This is a great report service! It contains lots of background information that helps us better understand how to translate Microsoft’s strategies to our daily business.”
- “I’ve only recently started in the Dynamics channel. Thanks to this WPC report I was up to date in no time of the various Microsoft strategies, her product policies and the trends in the Dynamics partner channel”
The average buyer’s satisfaction score for this report over the last 5 years was 8,6 on a scale from 1 to 10.
Partners of QBS group will receive the WPC 2016 Business Report at no additional cost, as it is part of their membership.
For non QBS Microsoft partners the report is available for only € 400,- exclusive of VAT per partner company.
Do you want to know all about Microsoft’s plans for FY 17 and the opportunities these create for your business? Then order this report now.
Yes, I’d like to buy the Business Report WPC 2016 (for non QBS partners only).