- 21 Feb 2022
- 22 Feb 2022
To register on this course
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Academy team will handle your registration for you!
The course is hosted by Aleksandar Totović who currently is Partner Technology Strategist for BusinessApps in CEE multi-country region in Microsoft.
This two-day Power Platform and Business Central webinar is your starting point if you want to use PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI, and LogicApps to simplify the development of new line of business applications.
Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI and LogicApps help customers build solutions for their organization without the necessity of development knowledge.
This training focusses on the application of the power platform and Dataverse/CDM in the context of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In this workshop you will:
– Work with Microsoft PowerApps and Power Automate and discover how they easily can make businesses more efficient
– Understand which technologies you can use to perform tasks in the Power Platform
– Create your first app
– Build apps in different ways
– Learn to work with tables in Dataverse
– Integrate different applications and embed PowerBI reports.
– Introduction to the Power Platform and Business Central
– Creating demo environments
– Canvas Apps
– Create a canvas app based on Business Central data
– Using Power BI with Power Apps
– Introduction to Common Data Service
– Basic architecture design in Common Data Service
– Introduction to Model-driven Apps
– How to use a model-driven apps and Dataverse with Business Central
– Introduction to Power Automate
– Use Power Automate with Business Central
– Advance scenarios in Power Automate
– Power Automate vs Logic Apps
– Logic Apps in action
– Create a custom connector to extend Power Platform functionalities with Business Central
– Using Logic Apps in a practice
– Embedding Power Apps and Power Automate to other solutions
Once subscribed, you will be invited to the online course. We conduct the course with Microsoft Teams. There will be sufficient variation between theory and practice. You will get blocks of instruction, assignment and follow-up on assignment.
Business Application Consultants, Business Analysts, Developers
QBS Group Partners: 2 training vouchers or €900,-
What people say about QBS Group
- Giuseppe Sica
CEO at Info Studi
We’ve published a Business App for Dynamics 365 Business Central: QBS partnership joined a key role and so we are the first in Ita
- Ferry Schrijnewerkers
Owner en Co-founder at MKB365
Since the start of our company 4 months ago, we have already completed 12 Dynamics 365 for Sales implementations.
- Jan Penning
The QBS Academy helps us by offering a practice-oriented program that is tailored to our needs as a Dynamics partner.
- Ricardo Cartagena
The Dynamics 365 Acceleration Program has enabled us to acquire the global perspective of implementation of Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Ronald Hoek
"We are ready for Dynamics 365"
- Joaquim Antón Gimeno
"Our relationship with QBS group allows us to improve our marketing strategy."
"Our alliance with QBS group has been very important in the development of our business strategy."
- VS Sistemas
"QBS group helps us build our road to success."
- Berith Skov - C2IT Business Solutions
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by and through QBS group."
- Herke ICT Group- Karing Buzing
We are once again part of a NAV community.
- Owe Loonstra - Verito
Manager Sales & Marketing
The fact that we belong to a larger organisation gives our customers security.
- Adfocom - Jeroen Kersten
Partner Care saved us a lot of time.
- NavAzure - Michael Francois Knudsen
“It is important to me, that I through QBS become part of a greater network, where partners can share experience"
- Blisss - Dirko Wijers
Without the help from QBS group we wouldn’t have succeeded.