These days, IT innovation develops faster than ever before in history. While that opens great opportunities for organisations all over the world, it also creates a lot of stress since failure is not a realistic option (anymore).
Here are some of the dilemma’s for your prospects and customers:
- We know we must modernise our business processes to stay relevant. But how to change the organisation? And what is the best timing?
- How can we measure the expected continuity of the vendors on our shortlist?
- How can we motivate our team members to put full energy into the project?
- Should we migrate to the cloud now or is it better to wait?
- We want our staff to be more agile in their thinking and their ability to change. But how do we get there? And what is the exemplary behavior needed from the management?
- How can we avoid that Digital Transformation turns into ‘just another IT project’ with even more complexity?
- How can modern IT tools support us in putting our customers first?
Where are your customers today?
In order to keep up with the competition, your projects must be successful in the first attempt. With a short Time-to-Value. Unfortunately, most of your existing and future SMB customers don’t have the knowledge, the persuasion nor the power to take the best decisions. Most of them select and implement for the first or second time in their lives. As a result, that creates big uncertainty. So it’s no wonder that ‘No Decision’ has developed into everybody’s biggest competitor these days!
Modern and innovative Microsoft Dynamics partners focus on educating their customers and help them prepare for Successful Projects. Rather than pushing their solutions. This attitude not only helps them to create more leads and win more deals. It also secures the right support from their customers’ top-management when implementing these solutions.
About this webinar
In this free, 40 minutes webinar, Guus Krabbenborg will share his observations and the results he has achieved by his extensive customer education activities. He will inspire you regarding the best way to approach customers and prospects. Next to that, he will also position three different education formats. And shares the options he sees for your company to start delivering one or more of these formats yourself shortly. Guus has been delivering ERP and CRM Masterclasses to potential buyers ever since 2005.
This is a webinar that you definitely don’t want to miss!