“Cotham Technologies FloFrame platform has generated a number of mobile applications for Tegos customers located throughout EMEA. This has been achieved in an agile delivery and fast time to market, significantly reducing costs. The resultant native apps have been of outstanding quality and compelling user experience. FloFrame has empowered the development team to prototype quickly and drive real innovation and customer satisfaction.” – Jason Fazackerley CEO, Tegos Group
“Cotham Technologies consulting and app factory services has produced a truly awesome app for our holiday park customer base in a rapid time to value. The app has generated additional revenue streams for Elite. Cotham Technologies FloFrame platform gives us a competitive advantage in building distinct differentiated apps providing sticky services for our customers.” – Jamaine Campbell – Elite Dynamics Commercial Director
Why should you consider the FloPro no-code development platform?
The versatility of FloPro combined with the power of Power Apps can be used in unison to solve app needs of businesses. FloPro can also be used as an alternative to PowerApps where rapid native cross-platform mobile app solutions available across organisations and downloadable from public app stores is the driving force for business requirements.
FloPro Complimenting PowerApps
No-code platforms such as Cotham Technologies FloPro platform are designed to enable business users with no coding experience to rapidly assemble applications using reusable, functional building blocks. In the case of FloPro these produce fully native iOS/Android app solutions.
Low-code platforms such as Microsoft PowerApps require some coding but make it easier and faster for developers to build new apps.
How FloPro extends PowerApps capability
FloPro is disruptive in use cases where native and cross-platform development would typically be the required option. The instances where FloPro extends PowerApps with additional functionality and features include;
- Publishing standalone apps to the Apps Store, and Google Play.
- Creating native UI controls and incorporating native design guidelines
- Full access to native OS and Device Functions such as Beacons, BLE, NFC, Augmented Reality and biometric security.
- All data securely cached in device database supporting complex offline use cases
- Creating a single app for use on multiple form factors including phone, tablet or wearable.
- Retrieve massive data sets. In PowerApps only 500 items by defaults and it can be extended maximum up to 2000 (performance decreases)
- PowerApps exists within the business context, and as such, are meant for internal use. Therefore, you can’t create a Power App and share it outside your organization.
- FloPro can integrate to several back end systems and hence works in an environment with multiple vendor instances of enterprise systems.
What are the benefits to your customers?
Enterprises increasingly need to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy multiple mobile app solutions apps to multiple user segments including employees, business partners and end customers. FloPro solves the app development dilemma for CIOs, IT managers, innovators and other roles in enterprises tasked with having to build many apps across the business value chain.
Key Customer Challenges Addressed by FloPro;
- Rate of Change – Need to release app updates in days/ weeks not months
- Constrained Budgets – IT budgets shrinking requires cost-effective solutions
- Lack of Skills – Native app builds require costly and scarce iOS and Android developers
- Cross-Platform Support- Reducing costs by building once and deploying to multiple operating systems
- Offline and Security – Need the ability to include offline support with maximum security