NORDIC MARKETING MANAGER – managing Growth and Digital Success
QBS group – the No 1. Business Application Provider for Microsoft Dynamics
Would you like to be part of a fast paced, rapidly growing organization – and help redefine the way a software distributor works? Are you able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing campaigns? Then we need to talk!
At QBS group we are in the middle of a transformation process. As the software industry is evolving from a traditional on-premise license business into a cloud based and value adding service industry, all parties must change the way they work from supplier over distributor to resellers.
Microsoft is changing the name of the game – and at QBS group it’s our goal in life to help the Microsoft Dynamics resellers to change accordingly and stay profitable in the process.
As the Nordic Marketing Manager, we expect you to have a clear vision for the marketing in your region. We’re on a mission – and you have the visionary ideas how to reach that mission – and more than that: you take on the hands-on responsibility to execute on those ideas.
That means that you will have touch points with both the strategic, tactical and operational side of the marketing disciplines.
You will be referring directly to the Director of QBS group Nordic, and your work will be done in close collaboration with the QBS Nordics team. You will also play an important role in the Global Marketing team of QBS group – participating in the teams’ efforts of forming the visionary path for QBS group
You won’t be bored, as you can see from this outline of the core tasks of the role:
- Creation of the regional marketing plan
- Execution of the marketing plan by initiating and implementing online and offline marketing activities
- Monitoring and measuring on results of marketing activities
- Event coordination
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives from initial stages through to delivery that generate high volume of demand and new leads (partners and customers).
- Defining and implementing strategies to recruit new partners to the QBS community
- Maintain and optimize regional QBS group websites: DK, NO and SE
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns,
- Managing the marketing budget
- Designing and executing external communication to both partners and customers (e.g. newsletters, blogs and social media)
- Drive online traffic to our online channels/platforms using SEO, social advertising, paid advertising, retargeting, content marketing and social media
- Manage external marketing suppliers
Have you done this before? Perhaps not, but we would imagine some experience in these lines:
- Experience in a B2B marketing position.
- A proven track record of hands-on managing demand and lead generation by using systems and channels like Marketing Automation, PPC, SEO, Social Media, website, and landing page tactics
- Experience with event management – we do 2 major conferences and multiple trainings every year and you will be the head of organizing everything from marketing to execution including practicalities like negotiating and booking venues, catering etc.
- Working within the software industry will be considered an advantage.
- English and Danish proficiency (extra plus if you can another Scandinavian language)
Even better if you also have:
- Knowledge of Microsofts partner eco system.
- Experience in collaborating with partners
Knowledge of the SMB IT industry
As a person, you are:
A very self-reliant person, who enjoys being in charge and taking responsibility, without anybody looking over your shoulder. You always think “out of the box” for solutions, and even though you keep the end goal in sight, you are not shy of taking alternative routes to get there. You take pride in your marketing knowledge and do find joy in sharing this with others.
Perks & Benefits
Flexible work hours
Free soft drinks/coffee
If all this sounds interesting to you – please send your application and CV to: email@example.com
For more information call QBS group Nordics Lead Ulrikka van Straten, mobile +45 91 83 82 83