About QBS group
QBS group is the service provider to the Microsoft Dynamics community. Our mission in QBS is to help new or existing Microsoft Dynamics partners increase their revenue and reduce their costs through our services. Currently, QBS operates within more than 20 countries throughout Europe. We work extremely closely with our community of 525+ partners and with Microsoft on both a local and global level.
We provide our partners with a series of services, such as:
- License management and distribution
- Product and Skills Readiness
- 1:1 Consultancy
- Marketing and Lead Generation
Role and Responsibilities
You will be the first member of the UK Partner Care team, working closely with our internationally based Partner Care colleagues in Denmark, Germany, Spain and Holland. The Partner Care team is the backbone of QBS group. The teams job is to provide a smooth resolution to Partner related problems, whether that is assistance with Microsoft licensing, handling product queries, liaising with Microsoft and onboarding new partners in to the QBS community. Our partners have a very varied set of requirements, it’s the job of our Partner Care team to look after our partners needs.
The UK Partner Care team member will be primarily responsible for:
- Dealing with partner enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting the order processing team at peak times
- Provide advice to partners on the latest Microsoft licensing news in either a 1:1 or 1:many setting
- Aligning partner needs with QBS services
- Work closely with the Dutch based finance team to resolve partner enquiries
- Advise partners on relevant Microsoft licensing policies and suggest appropriate course of action
- Act as the main point of contact for Cloud Solution Provider related queries.
- Own relationship with selected partner accounts as an account manager.
- Participate in company events and actively engage in social media to drive awareness in the channel around upcoming licensing changes and service offerings for the QBS community.
- Great customer service orientation
- Familiarity with operating CRM or Help Desk software
- Communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and demonstrate a “can do” attitude
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a virtual team – don’t forget you will have a team within both the UK office and our offices in Holland, Germany and Denmark to name but a few!
- Experience of working in an operations or back office environment in an ERP/CRM reseller or vendor or at least within the IT industry specifically around Microsoft products
- Back office or remote account management experience in a B2B SERVICES ENVIRONMENT
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Preferably to Bachelors degree level but not essential
You can send your letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.