Are you ready for easy and fast (C/)AL development?
idyn’s Object Manager Advanced (OMA) is the largest and most widely used development platform for Dynamics NAV and is now fully ready for Business Central and AL.
OMA is the ultimate daily development tool since 2009 for over 10.000 developers worldwide.
In this upcoming QBS group ISV Partner webinar you will learn why Object Manager Advanced is the most efficient and versatile development tool for migrating from Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central, for creating apps and for performing upgrades.
idyn’s Object Manager Advanced enables you to:
- Decrease your time spent on C/AL development by 50%
- Save 80% in time and costs when converting from C/AL to AL
- Much easier to use than Microsoft’s tooling TXT2AL
- Decrease project risks for your C/AL to AL projects
- Increase profit on NAV and AL development
- Maintain your customer satisfaction
- Provide the tools to enable developers to make the most from their valuable time
- Reduce time spent on your customer software maintenance
- Get unique idyn webinar offers for new OMA partners
Join this webinar and be amazed by all the features OMA has to offer. For instance, did you know that:
“With idyn’s Object Manager Advanced it is not necessary to upgrade every customer to the 2019 Spring release. With OMA, C/AL can be converted to AL directly from any NAV version (>NAV2013R2). Saving time and money has never been easier.“
Watch recording below.
During this webinar the following topics will be covered:
- An even better C/AL to AL conversion module, which will include the following steps:
- Create extension inside OMA
- Select AL project folder
- Select objects to be converted
- Solve your breaking changes
- The ability to calculate the delta between a base C/AL object and the modified version of that object
- OMA features:
- Where used: Save time. All information is directly available in OMA
- Guideline checking: Code quality assurance. Reduce errors, bugs and failure costs
- Object history & compare code and roll back: Fast way to track changes of code in objects and roll back to older code versions
“From a feedback perspective, I would just like to say that the ability to convert an AL file to a C/AL text file has saved me 5 days worth of work!! Excellent job!”
— Graham Tobin, Solution Architect, NAVpeople
OMA13 conversion from C/AL to AL compared to Microsoft TXT2AL:
As you can see below, the process of converting from C/AL to AL code with the Object Manager Advanced is more straightforward than the Microsoft TXT2A extension:
What’s more in Object Manager Advanced:
- Guideline checking: navigate from your list of comments to Visual Studio in one click
- Where used: extension related information appears throughout OMA, see the number of subscribers and the number of times used
- Multi user development tool: lock objects so other developers can see who is working on a particular object
- Easy rollback or compare new code to a previous version
- Renumber objects and fields directly in your database
- Streamline your development process in your organization with one development toolkit
This webinar mainly targets the following audiences:
- Developers and technical consultants
- Development management
- Testing consultants
- Project managers
About Object Manager Advanced (OMA)
OMA 14 is our latest release and to remain up-to-date on what our customers need, we have developed this version in consultation with the OMA community. A highly active group of NAV/BC developers worldwide who are familiar with an abundance of partner solutions. This way we can rest assured that OMA 14 contains everything that you (or your customers) will ever need to migrate from NAV to BC.
For more information about the Object Manager Advanced, click here
About idyn B.V.
idyn is a Microsoft Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and works together with more than 250 partners worldwide, in order to maintain our technological focus. These partners use our Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-ons. And they sell them to end users in the SME and Enterprise market. We strongly believe in this approach. Our partners are our eyes and ears, our radar to scan the needs of end users. We translate these needs into business productivity innovations and forward these to our partners. This ongoing mutual process is spiraling upwards. It leads to better, smarter and easier-to-use add-ons and solutions.
Object Manager Advanced 15: Fall 2020
Version 15 is planned for fall 2020. Key areas:
- Integration from OMA to the web client
- New source code parser for C/AL and AL
- New source code inspection Guideline Checks
- Extended XLIFF-support
In the very near future, Microsoft keeps refactoring the base app what will break your extensions. As an example: Codeunit 1 has been deleted. All objects with a reference to it will no longer work. That is a major disruption in how partner solutions work. That is where the power of the OMA lies! OMA will solve it automatically by converting the code unit 1 references to new code units.